Saturday, September 17, 2011

Color Club Foil Me Once


So this nail polish was my treat to myself for my 53/50 A+ on my quiz! ;) It's my little success system I have for myself, only treating myself to nail polish if I ace a quiz or test. 2 polishes for at least 90 on a test, and 1 polish for a perfect paper on a quiz! Hehe.

Anyways, this would be the lovely Foil Me Once by Color Club from their brand new Foiled collection. A dark pink foil, hence the collection. I went into my beauty supply store not even looking for any Color Club's, but ended up leaving with one. I could NOT pick which one I wanted out of the collection, I must have stared at my nails as I matched them all with every swatch on the nail wheel. But, I don't regret this. I actually think I'm gonna get the whole collection! c: I love Color Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment