Thursday, August 11, 2011

NOTD: Zoya Areej and OPI Wing It!

Featuring my TY hello kitty key chain plush :D

So, I am a huge girly girl for the most part (but don't think I'm a brat!). But, for some reason, with nail polish, I don't really like to "show it". Or more like, I'm a girl girl already, my favorite color is pink, and I guess with polish I like to be.. different. I love all the crazy stuff from holo's, glitter glitter, glass flecks, duo chromes, in all different colors. But for some reason today, as I went through my stash, I decided to just try these 2. I normally don't do layering, but I'm bored today :D Zoya Areej is quite opaque in 1 coat, but I can never stand just doing 1 coat for ANYTHING, so I put 2. Then topping it off with 1 coat of OPI Wing It! 

No comments:

Post a Comment